Welcome to Dee's Pad

My life as a writer, and as a wife, mother, and grandmother.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

dogs and PJ's

dogs in PJ's


When you have a small dog, sometimes they get cold and shiver. Icarus, my 15 lb schaunzer did this a few weeks ago. He also got cold last winter. So last winter I bought him a doggie sweater.

Then I heard that they actually make doggie pajamas! Yes, true. Since the dog store is across the street from where my hubby gets his iron infusions, I decided to go check this out.

I managed to find Icarus and Zeus both PJ's. So I brought them home--Icarus's fit and Zeus' is too big. I'll exchange them next week when we're back in Ormond!

You might think that dogs wouldn't like wearing them, but not true. These two wait at the bed at night for me to put them on them! Well, Zeus is wearing a dog shirt for now until we can exchange his PJ's.

Maggie has a lot of hair since she's a shepherd and doesn't need to wear "sissy" clothes! She probably laughs at them.

We've needed rain here in Florida and boy are we getting it right now! It's pouring and dark out at 5 pm.

By the way, that cute baby in the picture is my granddaughter. She'll be an aunt very soon--on Monday. Life goes by fast, eh?

Gotta run, the grands are here.

dg

No comments: